1. Love Thy Body by Nancy Pearcey.
2. Scientism and Secularism: Learning to Respond to a Dangerous Ideology by J. P. Moreland.
3. Why Is There Evil in the World (and So Much of It)? by Greg Welty.
And the Rest... (order read during the year)
* Sex Scandal: The Drive to Abolish Male and Female by Ashley McGuire.
* God and the Transgender Debate by Andrew T. Walker.
* Theology of My Life: A Theological and Apologetic Memoir by John Frame.
* When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment by Ryan T. Anderson.
* God: Three in One by E. Calvin Beisner.
* Homosexuality and the Bible: Two Views by Robert A. J. Gagnon and Dan O. Via.
* Francis Schaeffer: An Authentic Life by Colin Duriez.
* From Trials to Triumphs: The Voice of Habakkuk to the Suffering African Christian by Faustin Ntamushobora.
* John Calvin by T. H. L. Parker.